Thursday, September 9, 2010

More to Come Soon!

Since it is my first week in Japan I have been very busy (as you can imagine). I have had to move into my dormitory, go to my university's orientation, register as a resident alien at the local government office, and much, much more!

I want to tell you all about it in great detail, so please have some patience and updates about all the exciting (or tedious, maniacal, etc) things I have done so far are coming soon. If you want you can also "follow/subscribe" to my blog, which will allow you to get alerts about when I have posted something new.

Until then you can check out my introduction/mission statement for this blog. Keep reading and take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clara. Thought I'd take a peek at your blog after we talked about blogging today (this is Kyle btw). お互いがんばろうな!

    ReplyDelete